Sunday 12th September 2021 (Provisional)

A decision on whether this year’s Rally will be held will be made by 1st July 2021.  The outcome of the meeting will be communicated on SVTEC’s Facebook page and website on 1st July 2021.

The SVTEC committee members are waiting to make a decision about this year’s Farming Yesteryear Rally until there is a clearer picture of the Scottish Government’s route map out of lockdown.  The safety of all involved is paramount as well as the viability of the event.

Posted in Events, News, Rally.